It is finally Friday and I could not be any happier. I realized that even though this week has been very long and hectic, there were some things that I really truly enjoyed. Therefore, I decided to come up with a list every Friday of my favorite things during the week. I hope you enjoy it!
1. I just purchased the Prada Candy L’eau gift set from Sephora and I am obsessed. The scent is so subtle but so elegant and the little pouch that comes with it is absolutely darling. I think this has become my go-to fragrance of choice.
2. I love desk supplies and organization materials. Kate Spade combines these two so beautifully in this practical pencil case which is both cute and functional. It is covered in lovely details and it includes two pencils, a ruler, a sharpener, and an eraser.
3. I finally received the Kate Spade Espadrilles that I purchased at the Bloomingdale’s sale. I love them and fortunately they fit perfectly (I usually wear a size 8 or 8.5 – the 8 worked marvelous). Adorable shoes, however, they are very summer-y, so I will have to wait until next year to wear.
4. Great song to get ready to. Very upbeat and fun.
5. I recently purchased this chocolate bar when I was grocery shopping in Whole Foods and not only does it help a great cause, but it is very yummy and not overwhelming.
6. I watched this movie last night. It is a great romantic comedy that is at times poignant, quirky, and hopeful. Good movie to stay in and watch.